1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and are sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who trust in Him and His sacrifice are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the literal resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in “the blessed hope”, the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God. Further, we believe in the eternal security of the believer.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.